Saturday 18 January 2014

Past Few Weeks Have Been Like...AHHHH!




Wow, so a lot has happened in the past few weeks. The 8th of January was the Devonport Cup which was an amazing day; no rain, although it was still a bit chilly for me it was bearable. The day was spent with a good friend while running into and catching up with others. The cup was actually a great send off for me as on the following Saturday I left for Melbourne, my new home.

I have been in Melbourne for a week now and am loving it. I cannot wait to start studying for my Degree in Fashion Design and have already had opportunities for work experience arise. With a whole month and before school resumes I am a bit lost for what to do and hope many work experience opportunities arise. It is certainly time for a new start.

Jayde X

No comments:

Post a Comment