Monday 7 October 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy.



So I have been away from my blog for a while - yes I have neglected it for some time - but I'm back now!

It's getting closer and closer to the end of the year and as I'm sure you all know that, that means racing season is just around the corner.

I have been attending the local Devonport Cup, hosted in Devonport on the North West Coast of Tasmania, for the past three years and last year was the first year I also attended the Hobart Cup and Launceston Cup. In-fact I was The Examiner's Face of the Launceston Cup for 2013 which was a truly amazing experience. 

In the past I have prominently attended the racing carnivals for the Fashions on the Field competitions. I have been lucky enough to win the millinery section at the Devonport Cup 2013 and was in the finals at the Hobart Cup Myer's Fashion on the Field competition. This racing season I will also be competing in the fashion competitions but am also going to take a bit more interest in the horses. I haven't really been involved with the horse side of the racing carnivals as I have never understood it, I love horses though and think it's time I actually do a bit of research and learn some lingo for the upcoming season. 

Jayde X

No comments:

Post a Comment